If you are a litigator and feeling happy, confident and have no concerns at all about getting things wrong, being sued or making a loss, then something may be missing from your life.
TO MAKE YOUR LIFE COMPLETE
Come to the two hour talk by Gordon Exall “How to get sued, make a loss and be miserable” on Tuesday the 30th June 2015 at the Chambers Hotel, Leeds. (16.30 – 18.30).*
TOPICS TO BE COVERED INCLUDE
- How to fall foul of limitation periods time after time.
- How to root out and get caught by those limitation periods that are less than three years.
- An easy guide to fouling up service of the claim form.
- Costs budgeting for the would be bankrupt.
- The wrong way to agree extensions of time.
- Why court orders and rules are not important and can happily be ignored.
- How to make sure your witnesses…
View original post 70 more words